PJR’s main objective
The main objective of PJR is to promote relations of respect, equality, diversity, solidarity and encourage citizens and responsible behavior between girls and boys in an educational approach to sexuality, prevention STI and reduced risk of transmission.
Promote relationships of respect, equality, diversity, solidarity and encourage citizens and responsible behavior between girls and boys :
- Raise awareness of the influence of prejudices and stereotypes in relations to others.
- Inform and warn of the consequences of the behaviors of violence and gender discrimination, homophobic, racist (discomfort, isolation, sexual risk behaviors, suicidal behavior, etc.).
- Engage reflection, step back and critically.
Develop individual and collective initiatives :
- Involve young people in the realization of shares and / or creation of media expression.
- Helping young people acquire autonomy and accountability capabilities.
- Encourage citizens transmission values and behaviors.
Promoting initiatives and media created by youth :
- Foster a culture of sharing and exchange between young people and adults.
- Promote and support actions carried out by young people.